Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Golden Valley Electric Association is a member owned cooperative of over 31,000 services in a large area of Interior Alaska served by the road system. This blog is an attempt to encourage dialog amongst members, board members, MAC members. If GVEA members (even board and staff!) would like to contribute to this blog, you can email me at gvea(at)chena.org. Anyone can comment on an existing blog entry.
- GVEA Ballot Count #3 - District 6 winner - Sloan r...
- GVEA Ballot Count #2
- GVEA ballot count #1
- Eva Creek and interest rate subsidy
- Where are the ballots?
- GVEA proposed bylaws amendments
- More on Eva Creek Wind Project
- Coal or Wind?
- Healy Clean Coal Plant fracas developing
- Member comments at GVEA Annual meeting